Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Questions for the Evolutionist

The Origin of the Universe

Right off the bat I want to adress the issue of the origins of the universe. One thing I would like people to consider is how did the universe form. Describe it in detail... out loud. Tell me honestly how it sounds to describe the birth of the universe out loud. Does it really sound that much more logical than "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth"?

Aside from the rather fooloish sounding explaination for the universes origins, what else does the evolutionary argument have to say about the issue? Although some might argue that this has nothing to do with the theory of evolution itself I would beg to differ. If evolutionists cannot logically account for the inception of the universe then where does the theory stand? Can it stand on nothing? Please think critically about this point.

Abiogenesis
Another point I have tried to argue is that of abiogenesis. This is the idea that life can arise from non-life. Has that ever happened before? "Only once, millions and millions of years ago."
The ardent evolutionist will also attempt to squirm their way out of answering this pressing question as well with the same "that's not a concept of evolution" argument. My question is: "why?". It is obviously an essential element in the evolutionary process of a completely godless universe. So humor me for once and answer this riddle; how did life first appear? Again, you cannot base your entire belief system on "I don't know." This is a very ignorant way to go through life.
Answer these two questions, and then you can talk to me about evolutionary theory.
More on this subject later....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I never thought about some of that. It at least makes one think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home